Senior QS/Sub Contracts Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Manage the establishment of the site facilities i.e. cabins, telecoms, sanitation, parking and access, lay down areas and plot plans etc.
* Manage the pre-Shut-Down contract work for scaffolding etc.
* Contribute expertise to the planning of key contractor activities e.g. catalyst handling etc.
* Assist the Contract Manager in developing the contract plan and selecting suppliers.
* Assist in arranging contractor inductions and training.
* Arrange facilities for waste management and disposal.
* Audit contractor EHSS standards, training and housekeeping.
* Co-ordinate support contractor activities e.g. scaffolding, insulation etc.
* Administration of day work sheets, claims etc.
* Administration of facilities for contractors.
* Monitors contractor performance against contract plan criteria.
* Ensure availability of contractor resource to meet contract plan and emergent work requirements.
* Support optimisation of productivity and costs by advising on contractual options
* Lead sub-contracts and commercial team
* Ensures availability of contractor resource/management.
* Optimises utilisation/control of contractor resource, e.g. by liaison with Area Co-ordinators to ensure work is available at the planned/requested time.
* Provides briefing and safety induction training for contractor personnel.
* Ensures contractor compliance with safety systems, signing in/out systems, safe systems of work, standards of equipment, protective equipment, etc.
* Monitors and records contractor performance.
* Implements cost monitoring system to brief Turnaround Manager on regular basis