Field Sales or Business Development
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A competitive basic salary plus commission depending on experience. You will also receive a company car and a company pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop computer.
About the Company
As an established rapidly growing company the role of Sales Engineer is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy an excellent monthly salary and benefits package. The company is established for a number of years and design and develop software for the Civil and Structural Engineering industry sector on a global basis. For this role you will be selling their Scaffolder software on a Regional basis. When you are not on the road you will be based from home.
* Generate leads
* Respond to sales inquiries
* Prepare and present business proposal and price quotations
* Pre Sales/demonstration of software
* Develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities
* Account Management
* Encourage repeat orders and ongoing maintenance contracts
* Work in conjunction with Sales team and Technical Support
* On occasions attend and assist with seminars, webinars, exhibitions and other events.
* Ideally you will have worked within the scaffolding business as a Scaffolder, Business Developer, Scaffolding Estimator or Designer with an interest in developing your commercial interest. You may have also worked as a supplier to the scaffolding related business in a sales role.
* If you have worked within H/S this would be acceptable
* Have a technical background or a wish to move into commercial role selling software
* Have a consultative approach to selling with the ability to build up strong business relationships with customers
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong team player as well as working on own initiative
* Computer literate with an interest in technical software solutions
* Full clean driving licence
Blue Juice Ltd acts as an employment agency for the supply of permanent, temporary, contract and interim personnel and an equal opportunities employer.
We would like to thank you for your application and unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, if you have not received any correspondence from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Submitting your cv application you are providing your expressed permission for Blue Juice to share both your details with our clients and prospects in consideration for this role and similarly to retain your information on our database of professional applicants to contact with regard comparable jobs for the next two-years. If you require any further information on this statement, please contact us