Quality Assurance Lead
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization with over 130 year history in a Quality Assurance position which will analyse quality performance across the life cycle of the products and implements corrective actions. The appointed person will ensure that the business is complying with appropriate standards and guide the team to continuously improve the performance and efficiency of the business with a view of meeting customer requirements.
Full job spec is available on application with a full breakdown of the responsibilities around Health & Safety, People, Quality Assurance, Delivery & Cost.
Skills & Experience required
* Well versed with Quality Assurance activities mainly around Regulations, Certifications
* Experience in an Operational Quality management role within manufacturing
* Experience managing a small team would be advantageous
* Demonstrable improvement activities, and real cost savings/ process improvement
* ISO9001 internal auditing
* Education to A’ Level, above or equivalent experience
* Familiarity with Continuous Improvement tools & techniques & Lean Six Sigma training or similar is advantageous
My client has a long history in their industry which is built upon delivering high end quality products to their customers, this is a family run business with very good retention of employees so this is a unique opportunity to become part of “the family”.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background of Quality Assurance activities within a Manufacturing environment, your ability to operate in a family business environment which is very much people centric will be crucial to your success in this position