Automation Test Engineer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Daily Rate: £250.00 - £350.00 per day
IR35 Status: OUTSIDE
Test Automation Engineer with at least 5 years experience with good communication skills, required to develop Test automation components within our cutting-edge Online Payroll Platform application, under the direction of the lead architect.
Developing and maintaining key test automation assets for specific areas of the application and offering functional support to other teams.
* 5+ years experience on online web applications working with Selenium, Jenkins and Ruby
* Good understanding of API testing using Postman and Ruby
* Good understanding of automating dynamic web applications in React and Node
* Experience of other Test Automation Frameworks/Solutions a bonus
* Excellent Test Automation experience with detailed understanding of the page object design pattern and its implementation.
* Embraces the Agile Software Developer principles, patterns and behaviours.
* Experience with Test Driven Development and continuous integration.
* Able to communicate ideas well, as well as work through complex issues.
* Capable of researching and diving into the unknown on your own as well as working through and discussing solutions as a team member.
* Ideally qualified to degree-level.
* Passionate, committed and confident in finding root causes of problems.
* Self-starter, can take direction and execute it effectively with a "can do" attitude.
* Must be able to work extra hours when required.
* Able to manage priorities based on business needs and project schedules.
* Can work closely with Subject Matter Experts in the wider team (onshore and offshore) to gain knowledge of affected functional area.
* Agile methodologies are used on all project teams. The successful candidate must be happy expressing requirements and documentations using concise methods early in the project life cycle (SharePoint, Wiki entries, etc.)
* This will involve interaction with our US & India teams. Core hours will generally be 9 to 5 but the applicant must be flexible in case the requirements of the project means they need to outside of these hours
£40 - £50 Hourly
£40 - £46 Hourly
£250 - £350 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£60k - £82k Annual