Event Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
At Camm and Hooper, we specialise in delivering exceptional events, anywhere. Banks, warehouses, townhouses, libraries: we reimagine and transform London's most iconic venues.
We are now looking to expand the Camm and Hooper team through the recruitment of an Event Sales Manager.
From enquiry to execution, our Event Sales Managers are there every step of the way, to ensure we meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
As our ideal Event Sales Manager, you are the kind of person that:
- Can strike up a conversation with anyone
- Gets to the nitty gritty of what a client wants and makes it happen
- Can close business
- Gives great service, manages client expectations and delivers memorable events
- Is self-motivated with a desire to surpass targets
- Always looking to go above and beyond; always seeking new opportunities to convert business
To be considered for the role of Event Sales Manager, you will have:
- Strong experience working in a sales role with a history of converting revenue
- Ability to work great within a tea,
- Superb communication skills and customer service
- A thirst for working in events
- High standards and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Proactive approach to your work
- Competence to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
We will look after you with a competitive salary including bonus and benefits as well as amazing opportunities for growth and career development.
Here at Camm and Hooper we are experts in events, sales, food, service, logistics and beverage. Working with extraordinary people, amazing clients and curating epic events we really enjoy what we are doing and have exciting plans to grow our portfolio every year.
We're the best in the business, so we're always searching for exceptional candidates who meet our exacting standards. If you feel the role of Event Sales Manager fits you perfectly, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£40k - £40k Annual
£18k - £50k Annual
£18k - £50k Annual
£20k - £60k Annual