Web Developer, Permanent, North West Norwich, £Competitive
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a perfect chance for someone with a positive, can do attitude who is looking to develop their career at a company with a family feel and strong working ethos where full training will be provided.
Your duties will include:
* Managing a multitude of company website within the brand.
* Developing websites within the brand.
* Assisting the company on moving across to a new framework.
* Developing a booking system that is used internally and is also used externally as a white label product.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience within a similar role.
* Strong understanding of front end and back end web development.
* Strong knowledge of PHP (Symphony & Drupal)
* Ability to take ideas from concept through to production.
* Experience in how to build future-proof and scalable solutions.
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication, both written and verbal.
* Leadership and responsibility, with the ability to work under pressure.
This is a full time permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. A competitive salary is offered. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free car parking, company laptop, company discount, flexible working, and a group pension scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate