Junior Quality Technician
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Working as part of a small team you will supporting the day to day function of the Quality Department. This will include carrying out routine inspections, maintain the company’s calibration system and supporting the department in the implementation of process improvements.
As part of our continuous improvement culture we would like to you take an active role in making suggestions & delivering improvements in all areas of the business.
This is a junior role to begin with & we will give you opportunities & training where possible to continue to develop your career.
* Management of the Company’s calibration system for gauges and measuring devices.
* Product inspections on a variety of products and processes.
* Investigation and corrective actions of customer complaints, internal complaints and supplier issues.
* Training production staff in the correct usage of measurement equipment and inspections.
* Attend production meeting of behalf of the quality department.
* Maintain the customer returns area and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Carry out internal systems & process audits.
* GCSE English grade C or equivalent is essential.
* GCSE Mathematics grade C or equivalent is essential.
* GCSE Information Technology grade C or equivalent is essential.
* Awareness of health and safety is essential.Experience using a variety of measurement equipment is not essential but desirable.
* Ability to read production & tool drawings is not essential but desirable.
* Quality systems experience is not essential but desirable.
* Proficiency with Microsoft office package is essential.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate please apply with your CV