Technical Services Manager (Facilities Management)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking to step into a senior role and take on principal responsibility for all technical services? Are you looking for progression opportunities into senior management positions?
In this role you will be working as the principal point of contact for a major contract where you will be charged with maintaining all compliance, quality and ensuring the highest standards of work across the contract and multiple sites. You will also be charged with completing audits and introducing continuous improvements as required.
This is a truly global, multi - billion pound turnover business with over 50,000 employees where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
This role would suit a Technical Services Manager from a facilities background looking to work for a multi-billion turnover company, a long term role and long term career prospects.
* Manage a large national government contract
* Full management of all compliance, health & safety and all other contractual requirements
* Auditing a number of sites and providing continuous improvements plans as needed
* Technical Services Manager from a facilities maintenance background
* Looking to progress into a senior management role in a truly market leading company
* Looking for a varied and challenging role on a nationwide contract
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual