Regional Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You would be required to cover the North East and North Wales Regions.
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, the Regional Sales Manager is part of a team of 8 who operate across the UK. You will be responsible for the delivery of the sales and profit budget to drive results and meet the targets for the region. The roles is a field based role, working 5 days per week.
* Fully understand the customer base in your region
* Fully understand the drivers within your customer base such as legislation relating to EXD installationsand requirements
* Understand the need to identify different sales strategies
* Work within the companies defined pricing policy and discount structure
* Contibute to the ongoing development of the sales strategy
You must have a UK Driving Licence and a minimmum of 5 years experience of customer services or Finance/Account Management.
Any queries... Please Call Concept and ask for Phil
£25k - £35k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual