Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Wakefield, WF2
Salary: £20K basic, £30K OTE, plus excellent benefits
Our client, part of a globally recognised household name, is the UK market leader in providing temporary, semi-permanent and permanent accommodation solutions to either hire or buy.
The Role Purpose
This is a highly customer focused role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved, whilst also dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution.
Working within an Internal Sales Team in the office, taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order.
Promoting the client's products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls.
Account managing regional customers.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided.
* Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
* Professional and friendly telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to successfully close sales over the phone
* Objection handling within a sales environment
* Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
* Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
* High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
* Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
* The ability to plan, prioritise, anticipate and reactive positively.
If you are looking for an exciting sales career within a market leading, globally recognised organisation, please apply and we will be in touch
£25k - £40k Annual
£19.5k - £19.5k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£14k - £20k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual