Technical Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: £22K - £26K per annum + Contributory Pension
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week (Mon - Fri 08.30 - 16.50)
A great opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Executive reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Candidates must have experience working in a sales role within the chemical industry.
The role involves the development of in-bound enquiries and providing support the existing customer base.
There will be interaction with both commercial and technical people therefore a good knowledge of a scientific subject is essential.
The company has no boundaries regarding business growth and we are confident that with the right person on board sales growth should be easily achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual with a scientific background.
The job will require the candidate to manage their own time to ensure customers' requirements are met.
* Develop sales of non-list bespoke products
* Develop ranges of list products and assist in bringing products to market.
* Contact customers to retain / develop current business
* Process customer enquiries and provide quotations
* Provide technical support to admin staff as required.
A familiarisation period with ReAgent's manufacturing capabilities will be provided.
Skills / Qualities required:
The candidate will need to be presentable and be able to deal with both current and potential customers in a professional and friendly manner.
* A good working knowledge of Chemistry is vital as this role involves pricing up jobs for chemical blends.
* At least 2 years relevant sales experience
* At all times, exemplify the highest level of business and personal integrity.
* A strong business acumen and negotiation skills are essential
* Experience dealing with customers in a sales environment is essential.
* Familiar with quality management systems
* Familiar with legislation surrounding supply of chemical products
* Proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word
* Must be able to travel and hold a full clean UK driving licence
Knowledge of legislation surrounding the supply of chemicals would be an advantage particularly CLP regulations regarding packaging and labelling of hazardous chemicals. This is important as the candidate will need to select the appropriate packaging for each product.
The job will require the candidate to manage their own time and ensure customers are dealt with in a timely manner.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on 'APPLY' today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual