Data Architect (Azure) - Basingstoke
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship, enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
This role is located in Basingstoke at our clients Headquarters, which has a train station on the main line from London to Southampton as well as a line to Reading. Alternatively, the town is conveniently situated on the M3 motorway and is just one hour from London and Southampton. The A33 also links the town with Reading and the M4.
- Delivery and support of large data projects - including data integration, data modelling, data warehousing and master data management.
- Development using Azure Data Platforms and Services - in particular Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Databricks and Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Development of integration with (url removed) as a source/target.
- Able to educate colleagues on best practice approaches and serve as a Data SME within the team.
- Development using Dell Boomi Atomsphere.
- Development using Amazon Web Services - in particular Amazon Redshift.
- Understanding of the commercial processes in the Life Sciences industry.
- Able to work in a global, virtual environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46042 in all correspondence