Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£25,600 per annum - starting salary
8.30 - 4.30 Mon-Thurs
8.30 - 3.30 on
Overtime is available paid at premium rate
Are you a Test Technician?
Are you looking for an exciting role as a Test Technician within a innovative, market leading company based in Alton.
If you are answering yes to these questions, we may have the perfect Test Technician role for you.
Our client is looking to take on an enthusiastic and friendly Test Technician to join their team in Alton.
The appointed Test Technician will be responsible for the following:
- To use electrical test equipment to fault finding
- To be able to fault finding (electrical) and diagnose
- To identify a problem, test it and send it out through the correct channels when fixed.
-Understand the customer returns process and attend meetings as required.
-To be able to identify any issues regarding the repair to the Quality Team.
- Provide additional support to production department to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems with regard test.
- Adhere to company procedures to ensure our client's high quality standards are maintained
- Some assembly aswell
The successful Test Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a repair/test/fault finding background
- Experience with test equipment to fault finding (multimeter oscilloscopes)
- Experience within an electro mechanical assembly environment
- Good PC skill
- Experience with reading a electrical schematic
This an a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Test Technician, to join an exciting, friendly environment. This company support the aerospace industry and have fantastic training and growth within sections.
If you wish to find out more about this Test Technician role, simply click apply, or get in touch with Courtney at Orion
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
£22k - £32k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£25.6k - £25.6k Annual
£22.5k - £23.5k Annual
£16.8 - £16.8 Hourly
£22k - £24k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual