Construction Manager - Demolition
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is one of the UK's leading Demolition Contractors and are continually looking to take on talented individuals to join their ever growing team.
Due to an incredibly busy order book our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager to join their team.
- 5 years experience within Demolition background.
- 5 years experience in a construction / site management role.
- Managing teams of up to 20 operatives.(and subcontractors.
- Experience of managing & delivering projects to budget.
- Delivering a project safely.
- Development of key staff & operatives.
- Resolve access disputes across all disciplines.
- Understanding of SHEQ requirements & Legislation
- Commercial & Financial awareness
- Good communication skills, negotiate with clients.
- Sharp decision making
- Good influencer & persuasive.
- Team player.
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
If you feel this role would suit you, please send in your CV & we will be in touch.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker