Service Engineer (Car Lift/ Garage Equipment)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will ideally be based in or around one of the following: Coventry, Rugby, Leamington spa, Northampton, Southam or surrounding areas.
£22,000 to £27,000 + Overtime + Bonus Scheme + 30 days Holiday + Training + Progression
Are you a Service Engineer with hydraulic and mechanical experience looking for an opportunity to join a well-established company that values their employees with a brilliant bonus scheme and the opportunity to increase your earnings with overtime?
The company have an excellent reputation and invest in their staff with fantastic training programmes. On top of that a company has clear routes of progression throughout the business all the way to Project Manager.
The company has an outstanding reputation for the manufacturing and installation of car lifts with state of the art factories and largest range of 4 post sizes in the UK. This is a company that are continuously growing and progressing year on year.
This would suit someone with relevant industry experience who is looking for a long term permanent varied role.
* Working in an installation team, off site to install garage equipment and train customers on correct use.
* Varied role, including repairs and on site servicing
* You will have the opportunity to shadow current engineers and junior engineers will shadow you in the future
* Good mechanical and hydraulic service/repair/installation experience
* Electrical skills would be highly advantageous
* Have a full clean or low points driving license
Service Engineer, Car Lift Engineer, Fitter, Engineer, Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Systems, Southam, Northampton, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Hugh Elworthy