Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a world leader in the engineering sector. They are one of the UK’s leading design and manufacturers of high precision components.
Due to an increase in demand to meet customers' requirements and unparalleled growth in their market, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Engineering Sales Executive to join their sales team.
The Sales Executive will also be responsible for:
* Conduct Extensive market research with regards to Global Markets
* Help develop the company sales strategy.
* Conduct customer visits at the earliest opportunity.
* Perform company presentations regarding Somers capabilities
* Issue written customer visits reports
* Available to travel globally
* Present notable quotations to customers
* Provide market intelligence regarding the activities of competitors
* Maintain the company CRM system
* Ensure timely quotations and provided to customers
* Liaise with sales department regarding visits to existing customers
* Advise planned visits one week in advance
* Attend sales meetings held at Halesowen as required.
* Check progress of new orders with production department
* Liaising with customers to secure orders
* Any other reasonable requests
* Business Growth
* Achieve set sales budgets
Ideally you will have/be:
* A proven track record of excellent salesmanship
* 2 years within sales
* Knowledge within the Engineering sector is beneficial
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong work ethic
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday (08:30 to 17:00) and Friday (08.30 to 17:00)
Salary - £30’000 + Bonus Scheme + Company Car
If you have the skills/experience for this job role then please apply by sending your CV via CV Library
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual