MI Analyst - Insurance/Financial Services
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The MI Analyst will support the MI Manager in the data development cycle including data development, data architecture design, technical designs, requirements gathering and testing of solutions developed.
Key tasks and objectives of the MI Analyst:
* Development & support of new & existing solutions using SQL and other technologies.
* Development of PowerBI & Excel reporting solutions including dashboards and data delivery modules
* Perform extensive data analysis and reconciliations
* Support the teams in the change of (Business As Usual) BAU processes due to newly delivered solutions working to deadlines.
* Involved in the drafting of functional, technical and solution designs
* Assist in the implementation of data governance framework & controls on developed solutions
* Managing & resolving data quality issues
Key technical skills, knowledge, professional qualifications required of the MI Analyst:
* Strong analytical skills with logical approach to problem solving.
* Good working knowledge of SQL including building and managing stored procedures & views.
* Understanding of database design, development cycles and delivery of solutions
* Excellent working knowledge of PowerBI and the development of Dashboards
* Able to learn new skills quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Someone who can take MI ownership and ensure its completion.
* Good communicator both verbally and written and able to engage with people across all levels of the business.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary ( dependent on experience), bonuses, permanent employment, pension, a wide range of benefits and superb career opportunities supported with genuine CPD and personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work-based culture and personal development opportunities that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Client may exceed maximum £salary levels for an exceptional candidate
£24.3k - £24.3k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual