Graduate Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are looking for an passionate Electrical/ Electronic Graduate to join their Quality Team in Stonehouse.
You will be responsible for assuring quality and operation excellence, specialising in electronics and software. This will include ensuring that product, systems and processes are all performing reliably, and offering or implementing technical improvements.
The role will include working across different functions of the business, including production, engineering and D&D where you will be supporting the functions to meet customer demand.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
* Work alongside Engineers and Scientists to ensure current technology meets functional requirements and to develop new and improved systems, circuits and devices
* Contribute technical and electronic engineering expertise to new product design and introduction to the assembly and manufacturing process
* Improve the design and performance of electronic equipment to eliminate causes of malfunctions and impacts on system requirements
* Develop and implement test, verification and validation schedules to ensure product performance and application of good manufacturing method
* Provide technical and engineering support and problem-solving expertise delivered on time and to an appropriate standard
* Work with suppliers to ensure the manufacturing of quality components to defined specifications
* Implement verification and validation tools and approaches to ensure product meets functional requirements
* Create and implement process and product audit to ensure compliance and identify improvement opportunities
* Drive and facilitate advance manufacturing techniques including flow and cell design and process automation
* Evaluating operational systems and recommending design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* BEng/BSc or equivalent in electronics/embedded systems or equivalent
* Experience of working in cross-functional teams
* Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Knowledge of PLC or LABVIEW
* IT skills - including CAD, 3-D modelling, MS Office Suite, SAP
* Experience of embedded software development (C)
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
£21k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual