SAP Test Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Daily Responsibilities will include:
* Take the lead in defining and writing the Test Strategy for all test phases (Unit, string, system integration testing, UAT and performance testing) of a SAP S/4HANA transformation.
* Deliver Testing Methodologies and tools such as Solution Manager/Jira
* Manage all testing Phases of an SAP Implementation and Support Program (Manual, Automation and Performance).
* Executing Test Strategy
* Lead defect Triage calls
* Write test plans in conjunction with Project Managers
* Evaluate and review requirements and design specifications in order to identify test scenarios.
* Create test scenarios, test cases and test data
* Experience testing SAP solutions is essential
* Minimum 10 years' overall experience, minimum of 6 in relevant domain, industry and/or project experience. Successful delivery and experience of leading all elements of testing of a minimum of 5 full project lifecycles on large size projects of >5,000 person-days.
* Broad and deep understanding of SAP test phases - unit, string, SIT, UAT, performance testing.
* Set up test management tools such as Solution Manager, Jira, HPQC etc.
* Experience in deploying SAP solutions 4+ preferred of the following industries: discrete manufacturing, engineering, process manufacturing, wholesale, consumer products.
* Leads technical discussions with best practices in Test execution and management. Has a clear understanding of the overall Sap testing activities and can give professional support in discussions and enable decisions.
· Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organisation