Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You may be just the person our client is looking for.
As Program Manager, you would be joining a company that design and develop a variety of open architecture computing products used in defence applications from RAF helicopters to Royal Navy surface ships.
You will be simultaneously manage several New Product Development projects as well as the redesign and re-qualification of transfer products for high-profile customers.
Duties of the role will include:
· Ensuring the team has sufficient staff to meet programme requirements
· Managing the transition between the different stages of the project lifecycle
· Establish and maintain project plans for each project, facilitating team planning sessions for outlining the delivery of project objectives.
· Creating budgets for new product (NPI) projects based on customer requirements and the Statement of Work.
· Monitoring of Engineering spend to ensure it stays within budget
· Establishing project milestones and monitoring adherence to these against the Master Project Plan.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be Prince2, PMP or APMP qualified
· Possess a thorough understanding of project/program management within an aerospace, manufacturing or defence environment
· Be able to effectively liaise with external and internal customers at all levels
· Have experience in team management
· Possess, or be eligible for, UK MoD SC Clearance.
To register interest or apply, please submit your CV.
Alternatively, give Cassandra at Carbon60 a call on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£0 - £1 Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual