Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As Data Analyst you`ll turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, in order to enable better working solutions and processes within a business framework. Your day to day duties will include:
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, creating and maintaining databases.
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities, alongside monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
The successful Data Analyst should have most of the following:
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Based Worcestershire - commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Solihull, Redditch etc
Excellent salary + benefits
£22k - £32k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£280 - £300 Daily
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£250 - £300 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual