BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (French and German Speaking)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary Circa £25,000
Our client is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
It requires an individual who is extremely motivated, has excellent written communication skills, is charismatic over the phone, and detail-oriented. If you have a competitive nature, some sales experience, and you’re looking to build a career in technology sales, this would be a great opportunity for you.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact to handover. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, the company would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to long-term business growth.
Purpose of the position:
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for developing and qualifying potential new customers through outbound email and calling campaigns.
In this, role you will work very closely with the marketing team and sales representatives, who will equip you with the tools, analytics and coaching you’ll need to be successful. This
is a critical sales position that will have direct impact to generating sales pipeline and
contributing to the revenue.
• Outbound prospecting: predominantly using email campaigns in order to drive
• Working with Sales Managers to help drive key account engagement
• Hold own meetings where necessary
• To continue to develop new, innovative ways of engaging prospects
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Present the company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products / services
• Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term, trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
• Stay up-to-date with new products / services and new pricing / payment plans
• Fluent level of German and/or French language or close to mother tongue
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
• 1+ year of sales experience or an aptitude for sales
• CRM knowledge (Salesforce) would be a distinct advantage (Salesforce)
• Proficient with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Skills / Attributes:
• Clearly spoken, articulate, numerate and presentable
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
• Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills; strong ability to
engage audience over the phone, build rapport and gather information
• Ability to prioritise work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
• Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
• Driven, ambitious and tenacious
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
• Ability to think quickly on your feet and overcome objections
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £33k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual