IFA Administrator - London - £30k
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This well-known and award-winning IFA who provide advice to private individuals and corporate organisations, are recruiting for an IFA Administrator, on a full-time, permanent basis.
As IFA Administrator, you will report into the Head of Administration.
Key duties include: -
* Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
* Arranging client meetings for the adviser
* Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
* Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
* Inputting new business proposals to the back-office system in line with Company procedures
* Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
* Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with the client
* Typing adviser dictation for file and meeting notes
* Maintaining up to date client fact find information on the back-office system
* Maintaining client files in line with Compliance procedures
* Keeping track of fees and chasing where appropriate
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need proven experience of working within an IFA environment, whilst also having attained Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent.
The successful applicant will join a forward thinking and dynamic business who provide regular progression opportunities, whilst being offered a competitive salary up to £30,000 with a range of benefits.
For further information please contact us on (phone number removed) or click the 'Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV.
Archer Associates Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment are an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age