Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Operations manager, responsible for the assembly/build of products used within the Company.
This role requires a time served fitter with experience of mechanical fitting, working closely with our exiting team fitting adaptors valves and other pressure retaining components, further to the above this role will also include leak testing the pressure system, bending/fitting pipe work.
● Mechanical fitting or similar experience required.
● Experience in Pneumatic/Hydraulic systems advantageous
● Experience and understanding of assembly drawings advantageous.
● Experience in working to close tolerance advantageous.
● Hand tool experience:
o Air Gun
o Grinder - Sanding and cutting experience
o Electric drills
● Keen eye and attention for detail.
● Flexible and adaptable.
● Ambitious and self-motivated
● Ability to work under own initiative
● Have a can-do attitude and a team player.
● Pride in workmanship
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
● Relevant apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
● Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent
● Experience working in a heavy engineering environment
● Practical working knowledge of working with and solving production issues.
● FLT license (desirable)
● Good communication skills.
● Ability to work on own initiative, present ideas and solutions
● Can do attitude
● Ability to resolve problems in an efficient manner
● The salary offered will reflect your expertise and the skills that you can bring to the company.
● Permanent contract.
● Working hours: 6:30am to 4:15pm Monday to Thursday, with overtime available - NO FRIDAYS
● Contributory pension scheme.
● Profit related bonus payable if the company hits budgeted profit targets
£22k - £24k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£10 - £13 Hourly