Sales Representative (Building Products)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Competitive Salary and 10% Annual Bonus
Company car, mobile and Laptop
Good Employee benefits and pension scheme.
Kelly Services are pleased to be supporting the largest manufacturing employer in Northumberland, with their search for a Sales Representative. Applications are welcomed from candidates who are experts in Building Products, you will develop new customer accounts whilst maintaining and developing existing ones.
Covering the North and Scotland as one of our Building Products experts you will develop new customer accounts whilst maintaining and developing existing ones.
Other duties include;
- Liaise with distributors and customers as required with specific reference to supplying product information, training and support.
- Manage sales support to agreed budgets.
- Generate and track sales leads and produce reports where necessary.
- Contribute to the awareness, understanding and development of the communication strategy for the building products market sector.
- Liaise with internal and external departments within the company to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Represent the company at key events, functions, seminars and business meetings.
Ideal Candidate will have experience in
- Degree/HND/NVQ or equivalent in Business Studies, Marketing or other related discipline preferred but not essential.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Technical understanding of Building/DIY products.
- Computer literate with knowledge of databases and Microsoft software.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain and develop professional relationships. High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Lyndsey Temple on (phone number removed).
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role