Desktop User Support Specialist
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing 2nd and 3rd line technical and operational support, primarily to a Senior Windows Administrator but also on occasions to others in the operations team and a helpdesk service
The role will require the below;
* Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for service related faults and issues to end users service.
* Carry out standard day to day operational procedures for the service
* Domain User account management and Exchange mailbox management
* Respond to requests for internal windows-based DNS changes
* Assist in the Installation, administration and upgrades of Windows environments (Server 2008, 2012, 2016). Patching, account creation, backups, etc.
* Monitor systems, services and logs for health and problems; fix or escalate as necessary.
* Carry out routine monitoring of all windows service systems and their backups
* Regularly check backups for errors. Test restore backups on a regular basis to verify integrity
* Analyse system performance, modifying parameters to improve throughput and effectively utilize system resources
* 25 days holiday
* Parking Facilities
* Pension Scheme
* Sports and Social Club