Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We want to make our planet a better, greener place. And we’re making it happen. Across our business, little by little, day by day. We’re innovating to conserve resources; reduce landfill; and much more besides. We’re facing tomorrow’s challenges and looking them in the eye. Together, we have the power to bring change to the world. But we need a fantastic team to do it. We need you.
What will I be doing?
* As part of our dedicated National Tele Sales Team, you’ll be tasked with securing new business for SUEZ, recycling and recovery UK.
* It’s a chance to put your talents to the test in a stimulating role, where you’ll bring new, profitable customers to the business.
* Day-to-day, you’ll be out and about, building relationships with new clients and doing all you can to provide a Total Waste Solution – one that meets all a client’s needs while delivering on targets such as Sales performance and Revenue.
* You’ll operate in a specific geographic area, working closely with our teams to achieve your goals. That means communication is crucial.
* It will be also be important when you’re with customers, as we’ll expect you to tell them all about the recycling ethos and explain why non-landfill options are the future.
What are the requirements?
* Driven, experienced and IT-literate, you’ll have a proven track record in Sales.
* A background in the Waste industry isn’t essential, as we’ll give you all the training you need. However, you must be capable of creating sales plans; direct selling; presenting to clients; and negotiating at all levels.
* A true team player, you’ll thrive on working with your fellow Tele Sales Executives and bring a creative, collaborative approach to everything you do.
With over 6,000 members of staff working across a whole range of business areas, our people are the company’s greatest asset and we are proud to be an Investor in People.
In 2018 we were awarded by Best companies as one of the top 25 companies in the UK for employee engagement.
As well as our competitive salaries and benefit packages we are able to offer long-term career development within a friendly and supportive environment.
With our collaborative engaging culture, our employees join us and grow with us.
We believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We also expect our people to be enthusiastic and responsible.
We understand that the richness of the diversity of our employee’s experiences enables us to harness more creativity, innovation and opportunities.
If you share our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
Join us and be part of the Resource Revolution.
DETS is an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
** No Agencies Please
£18k - £18k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £35k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual