Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Acorn is searching for an experienced Java Developer to focus on designing, implementing, configuring and testing products for a leading provider of property and land data based in Exeter.
If successful you will join the companies Agile Java Development team. You will be expected to work on projects to specifications set by the Project Manager. You will be highly experienced in object-oriented programming in Java Stack preferably with a range of frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Boot). In addition to this you will be testing your own code, ideally you will have had experience with automated testing I.e. Jenkins or Selenium.
* Development of web and server-based applications within the Java Stack.
* Developing product within an Agile team.
* Maintaining and supporting existing code.
* Proven Experience of Development using Java stack (OO).
* Programming within Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Boot)
* Experience and understanding of Agile methodology.
Nice to have:
* Experience and understanding of Automated testing and practices (Jenkins / Selenium).
* Experience with frontend development including Node.js / UX / UI design.
* Up to 45k.
* Flexi working pattern.
* Discretionary bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£20k - £28k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual