Group Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: 25 hours per week.
The ACC Liverpool Group's Ticketing Solutions business unit offers an end to end ticketing solution to The ACC Liverpool Group venues which include M & S Bank Arena, BT Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ticketing Solutions team for a Group Sales Executive. We are looking for a sales and target driven, highly motivated individual to continue the growing success of The ACC Liverpool Group ticket sales.
Key responsibilities in this exciting role will include:
• To drive sales, reach set sales targets and to identify and exploit growth areas both internally and externally through new clients and new revenue streams.
• To develop relationships with clients, organisers and promoters and have a clear understanding of the clients' business requirements, by building and maintaining positive relationships.
• To prepare sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis including updated forecasts, sales pipeline, targets, reservations, new contacts and an analysis of group sales and trends by event.
• On occasion to attend group trade and networking events alongside the Groups Sales Development Executive.
• To sell and promote with enthusiasm, all shows/events on sale and any other miscellaneous sales managed by M&S Bank Arena and TicketQuarter, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• To process ticket sales and reservations using AudienceView Ticketing System and other ticketing systems as required
• Experience and attributes required for this key sales position include:
• Experience and knowledge in a sales position. It would be beneficial if this was in a ticketing environment, but it is not essential.
• Ambition and drive with the ability to deliver business strategy
• Commercial negotiation skills
In addition to the above, the individual we are seeking will need to be enthusiastic and commercially focused to complement our experienced and talented team. If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group's continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
Closing date for applications: 25TH July 2019