Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Cookes Furniture is a furniture retailer with two stores, Birmingham and Christchurch. We offer customers an excellent retail experience, enjoying an unrivalled choice of quality furniture, displayed in inspirational settings and outstanding levels of advice and service from our team of experts. Currently, we employ 71 people across Cookes Furniture Birmingham and Christchurch, Cookes Storage Service, Ripples Birmingham and Ripples Solihull. Our average employee service is 10 years, but we have many of the team who have been with us for 20, 25 and 30 + years! We are a 3rd generation family business.
As a Consultant your duties will include:
- Greeting customers who enter the store.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers to maximise sales.
- Efficiently/accurately capturing/processing orders.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Keeping the showroom tidy, tidy and showroom standards to the highest standard.
- Maintaining and rotating relevant promotional POS as required.
- Ensuring customer loyalty and maintain the highest customer service levels.
- Ensuring that customer leads are being taken and ensure all follow-ups are carried out, therefore, gaining the highest levels of sales conversions.
- Assisting in the merchandising of the store.
To be a successful Sales Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer care.
- Should be physically fit as on occasions may be required to carry out manual handling of stock.
- Have a friendly and engaging personality.
- Must be helpful and polite and have a friendly and engaging personality.
- To be able to problem solve and show initiative.
- Comfortable working with the public and liaising with suppliers.
In return, Cookes Furniture will offer the Sales Consultant will receive a salary of £23,000 (OTE) per annum. The Consultant will also receive our preferential discounts on furniture/bathrooms and food/drink in Edwards restaurant
£18k - £18k Annual
£17k - £21k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£20k - £50k Annual