Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have experience within an engineering/automotive/aerospace/medical/Food machinery environment? Do you come from a strong project management background? Are you educated to a degree standard within a technical subject?
My client is a highly successful global machine manufacturing business who is actively seeking a project manager to join the growing projects team. This role is accountable for delivering projects from start through to completion these projects will be focused on modifications, process and equipment introductions. You will be working within a successful projects team who look over around 30/40 projects at one time and these can be of value up to £1 million.
The day to day duties for the position of a project manager to include:
* Deliver projects on schedule and within budget, also ensuring they meet the required quality standards
* Manage the overall project risk process and report findings to the lead project manager
* Manage multi-discipline teams
* Maintain good communication skills with the other departments
* Manage multiple projects from start through to finish
* Ensure the projects are running on time and within the companies standards
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering machinery on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a project manager to join their growing team.
For the position project manager we are looking for:-
* Must ideally have experience within the capital equipment sector but other sectors will be considered such as aerospace, medical, automotive and engineering.
* Educated to a degree standard within a relevant industry
* Experience of working within an automated environment would be highly desirable
* Experience of running multiple projects
* Project management qualification such as PMP or Prince 2
* Strong leadership skills
* Able to travel on a global basis
* Excellent communication skills
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply
£30k - £40k Annual
£40 - £55 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual