2019 Graduate Technology Programme - Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Must be able to work between Sutton,SM2 and Bishopsgate office
Use leading-edge Business Analysis techniques to help create game-changing software with Forbes #1 Tech Employer in the UK.
Reed Business Information are seeking high-calibre and ambitious Technology Graduates. We have multiple roles on our scheme as a Business Analyst. Our Graduate roles will place you into the heart of dynamic, best-of-breed technology teams working with the latest technologies on an international scale. In every case you will receive a tailored blend of technical, commercial, and soft-skills training/coaching and a carefully mapped career development path.
* Gain an understanding of the sector and business area you are working in
* Gather and validate business requirements working closely with the product owner and development team
* Manage key stakeholders at all levels
* Work with the latest techniques and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, User-Stories, TDD, BDD and Continuous Deployment)
* Help create innovative and market leading products for clients across the world
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
* First and foremost you should be a 2018/2019 graduate
* Educated with a degree level grade of 2:1 or above (STEM related fields)
* A passion in problem solving
* A Commitment to self-improvement
* Confident and strong communication skills
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
Nice to have:
* Previous analyst experience
* Project based work experience
And what about your career after the scheme finishes?
Career development is a big thing for us and we take out PDP (personal development plan) process very seriously; we want you to learn and progress quickly in the direction you want to go and we’ll provide you with the training and support to achieve that at the right pace. The great thing about us career-wise is that we’re a company made up of leading online businesses so you can develop in three dimensions, vertically through the business, across different brands, and across different functions (if you fancy a change). We’re also an increasingly global business and are often able to offer overseas opportunities either as secondments or on a permanent basis.
About Reed Business Information
RBI is a global business and we provide vital information, analytics and data solutions to our customers across the globe. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Chicago, Paris, Shanghai, Dubai and Singapore – to name just a few.
We’re a technology business with a passion for innovation and product development, and we work closely with our customers to grow their businesses, so we’re looking for people who want to grow too. We never stand still.
We’re also part of RELX Group, a FTSE-100 company and a world-leading provider of information and analytics to a huge range of industries. With over 28,000 employees in over 30 countries, and revenues approaching $10 billion, there’s a lot of opportunity for you to succeed.
Forbes have recently placed RELX as the UK’s #1 technology employer and #53 in their ‘World’s best Employers’ list.
Women in technology:
RBI is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 24% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
* Mentoring scheme for women in technology
* Women’s network forum
* Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
RBI proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SALARY: £30,000 with extensive benefit package and regular pay reviews
LOCATION: London and Surrey
HOW TO APPLY DETAILS:
* Please apply online via the Reed Business Information careers site for consideration
* Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining the following :
* What interest you about the Graduate role you have applied for?
* What skills /experience do you have that makes you suitable for the position?
The start date for these roles will be September 2019. Graduates must be able to start then