HR L&D Coordinator
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client a leading Oil & Gas Manufacturer have an excellent opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join their busy HR team based at their manufacturing plant near Ellesmere Port on a fixed term contract.
The L&D Coordinator will be required to:
* Manage delivery of planned off job learning, e-learning and development across EOUK and make effective use of all resources available – time, budget, facilities & internal expertise. Occasionally required to deliver training sessions.
* Use and improve the learning management system and related processes with responsibility for maintaining up to date individual training records, providing accurate and timely management data to meet management and external requests.
* Coordinate learning & development budget, liaise with PSM and suppliers and evaluate delivery.
* Manage and optimise use of the e-learning platform, design and develop e-learning activity where appropriate and liaise with stakeholders on e-learning development schedule and general queries.
* Manage and optimise the certification and authorisation processes.
* Plan and manage delivery of all off job training activities
* Optimise use of learning management system and utilise to ensure accurate records held within business to meet regulatory requirements and business objectives.
* Admin responsibility for LMS and e-learning platforms
* Responsible for analysis and evaluation of information and implementing improvement
* Use and improve learning and development processes, including communication and guidance to employees, Managers and business partners
* Raise requisitions and process invoices
* Optimise use of learning management system to maintain accurate, up to date training records for all employees
* Manage and analyse data to provide track KPIs and enable improvement
* Liaise with Procurement and external Suppliers to enable effective delivery and monitor spend on learning and development
* Effective communication and guidance, as first point of contact, for off job learning activity. Support delivery of learning as appropriate e.g. short training session, e-learning, Welcome Day.
The role holder will be responsible for operational planning of off job learning and development activity across the business and making effective use of the resources available. The current challenge is the implementation of the new core HR/L&D system and integration of the e-learning system as well as finding a way to engage meaningfully with training evaluation data collected in Success Factors. This role will also be responsible for performing the competency related training needs analysis. The personal confidence and experience to work proactively, improving processes while maintaining accurate, up to date records, management reports and great customer service is important.
This role requires someone with:
* A sound understanding of learning and development
* Experience in scheduling and event management
* Excellent administration skills
* Experience of managing and improving processes.
* Personal confidence to work proactively and influence others professionally as this is the operational delivery arm of off job training across the business with some clear targets to achieve.
* Experience of implementing new systems or processes would be helpful.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business