Environmental Remediation Engineer - Woking
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Applicants are expected to have a strong academic background, preferred qualifications include BSc Geology, Geoscience or Geochemistry, ideally with MSc Environmental Engineering, Contaminated Land or Engineering Geology.
- Site based delivery of contaminated land investigation and remediation projects
- Health and safety assessment
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Writing and reviewing reports
- Support the design of remediation schemes
The role will consist of a mixture of site and office work. Applicants must be comfortable with travel to other UK locations from time to time.
The position offers a competitive salary together with benefits including a company vehicle.
If you are interested in this or other roles in Contaminated Land please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call (phone number removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position