Composites Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, with a focus on composites
• Have 5+ years' experience in composites engineering (motorsport, aerospace etc.)
• Be confident in the usage of Catia V5
• The successful candidate will be:
oOrganised, methodical and precise, with excellent design skills.
oA clear and succinct communicator, with a sociable attitude.
oAn industrious and responsible worker, with an eye for both detail and overarching progress.
• The usage of 3D and 2D CAD software, drawing and editing CAD models in Catia V5.
• Taking a project from concept to finished product, with a focus on design for manufacture.
• To communicate with the rest of the design team, presenting ideas and solutions.
• To investigate, identify and utilise suitable materials and products in designs.
• To maintain records of design changes, whilst monitoring the financial and time cost of these design changes.
• The production of required specifications for manufacturing and purchasing.
• Generous holiday allowance: 28+ days.
• Pension plan.
• Life insurance, with company contribution.
Key words: Mechanical Engineer, design, CAD, Catia, FEA, Composites, automotive, motorsports
Job is commutable from: Chichester, Southampton, Waterlooville, Bognor Regis
£35k - £45k Annual