Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £28 - 35k
Our client is an established Chartered Accountants located in Kent who are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager. The successful candidate will work within a dynamic, friendly and busy team and must be able to adapt to the needs of the business.
Recent, significant use of Sage Payroll is a prerequisite for this role.
The role will largely be self-managing, whilst looking after the needs of circa 140 payroll clients. Sage Payroll experience is essential for this position.
- Full payroll function including setting up and registering with HMRC.
- Run payroll within current legislation keeping all records up to date.
- Calculate tax, national insurance and pension manually or on a computer program.
- Time management so payroll deadlines are achieved.
- Calculate statuary SSP, SMP and SPP where due.
- Real time submissions, final year end submission and P11d's
- Pension implementation for auto enrolment.
- Calculating statuary payments and annual leave.
- Auditing of payroll and input.
- Training other staff on payroll.
- Collating and entering payroll journals.
- CIS submissions and adjust for suffered payments and balance PAYE payments for client.
- Professional, enthusiastic approach to work, striving towards and consistently achieving high standards.
- Fully conversant with payroll legislation.
- Clear, practical understanding of information technology.
- Safe Payroll experience is essential
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, liaising with clients, colleagues, external agencies at all levels.
- High analytical ability, identifying problems, creating and implementing procedures to automate systems to enhance accuracy, cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Highly flexible, accountable and committed to achieve deadlines and results.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£35k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual