C# .NET Software Developer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £40,000 + 33 days holiday + bonus scheme + non-contributory pension
Are you looking to join a global company as part of close knit team with excellent on the job training, opportunities to lead projects, and career progression opportunities?
You will be part of a highly skilled team producing high quality applications for the payments sector, you will get supported to become a senior developer and a real technical expert!
The company specialise in the payments sector and have a truly global presence, presenting opportunities to work overseas and importantly, an excellent budget for personal development. They are growing their team and are looking for motivated individuals to join!
This would suit someone with experience in C#, .NET, WCF and SQL, looking to be part of a huge company that offer excellent avenues for personal development and career progression.
- Develop Windows business applications using C#.NET
- Part of a collaborative team of 8 with in house training to progress to senior level
- Focus on producing high quality code and improving your own skills
- Tech stack: C#, ADO.NET, MS-SQL, Entity, WCF, Winforms, LINQ, File I/O
- Experience in C#, .NET, SQL, WCF
- Looking to become expert in applications software
- Looking for a company offering a genuine career path
Apply now or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£37.8k - £46.2k Annual
£33.6k - £42k Annual