Nights Only Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £35000 - £36000
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a market leading FMCG business in Lancashire. The business has been investing heavily into the factory and are in the process of installing new machinery and growing the size of the site. The Maintenance Engineer will be required to cover production maintenance and breakdowns. The Maintenance engineer needs to be multi Skilled as the work will be covering both Electrical and mechanical faults.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
* Manufacturing/ FMCG Experience
* Apprentice Trained Engineer
* Engineering Qualification
* Multi Skilled – Electrical Bias
* Mechanical and electrical skills
* Looking for ambitious Individuals.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
* Lots of investment into engineering department
* Competitive Salary
* Investment in training and Development
* State of the art equipment – brand new production lines.
Benefits: Pension Scheme and Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jordan Tozer at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details