Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Acorn Recruitment looking for a Systems Inspector to join the team at our manufacturing facility in Portsmouth to assist the team.
The company is looking for someone who can write reports and effectively present them to customers, suppliers and colleagues. You will need to have the ability to competently read electrical and mechanical drawings and be able to use a range of measuring tools. You will be able to work well within a team and efficiently on your own.
Main duties will include:
* Supporting and coordinating Quality Engineers technically.
* Owning and maintaining workload and facilitate daily quality walk round.
* Product / component inspection and acceptance, including ASME inspection and sign off.
* Inspecting and approving control system receipt.
* Documentation / SOP review, approval and release.
* Coordinating supplier quality returns.
* Travelling to customer and supplier sites as and when required.
* Learning and developing bio-processing knowledge.
* Owning and maintaining the blocked stock quarantine cage.
* Troubleshooting and problem solving using DBS tools.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week, with unsociable hours paid at a premium as and when required to meet business needs.
This is a clean and welcoming working environment with on site canteen facilities and further benefits.
For more information please contact Acorn Recruitment Portsmouth or apply now.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment