Senior Pensions Administrator
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
To work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to several DC/DB pension schemes, many of which use ePA. Help to supervise workloads, train junior team members and check the work of others.
* In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
* Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
* Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
* Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Team Leader.
* Check and challenge basis of work performed by junior associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
* Coach junior associates on errors made to explain and prevent reoccurrence.
* Seek further peer review where required to clarify understanding.
* Monitor own workflow and that of junior associates via Casework to ensure service levels are achieved.
* Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
* Recognise and escalate potential complaints to Team Leader.
* Collate information regarding complaints.
* Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to.
* Know and live the firm’s values.
* Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
* Mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
* Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
* Provide basic learning and development opportunities for junior associates.
* Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
* Through supervision make sure junior associates work efficiently and within deadlines.
* Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
* Assist in more complex/project work when required.
* Accountable for own personal development.
* Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
* On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of clients, and maintain and develop client relationships.
* Communicate effectively with clients/members via the telephone remembering each member will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
* Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
* Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
* Work with the team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products.
* Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
* Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
* Customer and quality focussed.
* Computer literate.
* Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
* Experience of managing junior associates.
* DC experience desirable but not essential.
Equal Opportunities Employer
£25k - £27k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual