Electrical Shift Engineer - West London
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be working for a company who are not only market leaders with in the building services industry but are well established globally. This client is predominantly known for providing the best training, support and career progression, they are a fantastic company to work for.
Qualifications needed include:
- 17th or 18th Edition
- City and Guilds Electrical Level 3
- City and Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection
- Electrical apprenticeship
- Shift pattern of 4on 4off, 12hr Shifts, 7-7.
- PPMs and reactive tasks
- Fault finding
- Competitive salaries between up to £34,000 and £39,000
- Overtime available
- Clear career progression and extensive training
If you feel that you want to take the next step in your career or want more details, please apply and we will be in contact. If this role doesn't suit your skills, please still get in contact as we have many vacancies available for different disciplines within building services