Sales Account Managers x 3 (French, German and Swedish)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
With a basic salary of c£32k you will be working Mon to Fri and we can offer 25 days holiday, free parking and a generous quarterly bonus scheme on top of your basic salary which can equate to approx £10 to £20k per year.
The Sales Account Managers identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting sales tactics. This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignment with Sales to build a consistent, predictable, and scalable pipeline for revenue growth across all Mid-Market, Commercial and Enterprise organisations.
The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads in order to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
Three core elements of the role are as follows:
Prospecting, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email, research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, OneSource and other research tools available.
Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy.
Work closely with Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers; not selling to them.
• Work closely with the Account Executives to develop an account plan to approach target customers via outbound techniques to get higher and wider into prospect accounts by having the ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization.
• Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle – provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
• Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between account executives and potential customers
• Positions the company as a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets and following up leads in a timely manner.
• Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects
The Sales Account Managers have a strong skill set that uses the Lead Management process to:
• Update SFDC to reflect current lead status
• Take live chats and phone calls & follow-up via phone & email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, and other lead sources.; always ask for referrals
• Creates opportunities in CRM system & assign to appropriate sales team based on BANT /SPIN criteria
• Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes on ICP accounts not yet ready to buy
• Searches internal & external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies
This is an exciting role to identify and qualify the opportunities our sales team will develop and ultimately close. This is an office based role with some travel to exhibitions and events. You will need to be confident, quick thinking and have the drive and desire to succeed along with exceptional communication skills and a sense of humour.
To be successful you should have fluent English written and spoken skills along with one of the other listed European languages (French, German or Swedish).
You should have previous Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions and experience working with (url removed) or other CRM platforms
Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
Experience and deep understanding of front line sales development
A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology.
Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
If you would like the opportunity to forward your career as part of our European Sales team then please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration and an initial telephone interview