Project Manager - CRM
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Circa £40,000 per annum
Permanent, 35 hours per week
We are currently seeking a qualified Project Manager with knowledge of CRM and / or ERP to join an award winning Housing Association in Leicester on a full time, permanent basis.
As Project Manager, you will be accountable for the effective delivery of multiple workstreams within the CRM/ERP programme and will liaise closely with the Digital Programme to deliver continuous improvement to customer and colleagues technology.
You will produce and implement the ERP, CRM strategy, liaising with key suppliers and lead on development / improvement projects.
They want to hear from you if:
* You have experience in delivering significant CRM and or other systems mobilisation programmes – preferably MS Dynamics
* You are a qualified project manager capable of leading a large matrix team
* You have previous experience in a Housing, Maintenance or Customer Service environment and understand the challenges of representing the customer voice
* Are customer focused with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* Have an awareness of waterfall and agile project delivery techniques
* Are able to work with minimum supervision and plan and prioritise your own workload and the workload of others;
* Have an understanding of effective process mapping, facilitation and operational change techniques.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work as an integral part of a dedicated project team. You will be leading a team of analysts to design efficient workflows, working with development personnel, and ensuring the CRM system meets customer, stakeholder and user requirements to extremely high standards.
In return, the Company reward their staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
• 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
• Opportunities to develop your career
• Generous pension scheme
• Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
• Perkbox - High street discounts
• Long Service Awards
• Health and Wellbeing initiatives
• They are located 3 miles from M1/M69 and 1 mile away from Leicester train station (Leicester)
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
£40k - £40k Annual
£537 - £671 Daily
£500 - £550 Daily