Pay and Bill Pension Administrator
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£20,000 - £28,000
We are looking for a Pay & Bill professional to work our clients to generate weekly payroll for their client base, as well as administering pension auto-enrolment staging and ongoing compliance for the same client base. The role is busy and varied and you will be working in a growing company.
* Responsibility for running a significant weekly payroll for temporary workers – using our comprehensive payroll software, they are currently processing 1000 timesheets per week for a mixture of PAYE, Ltd Company and Umbrella company temps/contractors
* Generate weekly Gross Profit, Pay and Bill reports
* Administer staging and ongoing compliance for all our ventures for pension auto-enrolment, ensuring their pension schemes are set up, as well as submitting the relevant reports on a weekly / monthly basis to ensure ongoing compliance and correct deduction of contributions
* Liaising with HMRC on anything payroll-related - processing sick pay, holiday pay, raising P45’s, submitting RTIs and applying attachments and deductions from earnings.
* Familiar with weekly payroll and auto-enrolment in large volumes – ideally using something like EverTime, InTime, Merit, Enterprise, Moneysoft or QTAC payroll software
* Working knowledge and understanding of pension schemes such as Nest, Now Pensions and People’s Pensions would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines