Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The Business Development Manager will be responsible both for seeking out new business opportunities as well as managing the relationships with their won accounts long term - through approaching and networking around a large variety of key decision makers in a variety of industries. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for introducing and educating customers SCC’s MPDS proposition
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
* Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Essential skills: list all skills and experience that are pre-requisites for doing the role, including any professional qualifications (full/ part qualified) e.g.
*5+ years' experience selling Managed Print Solutions/Documents Solutions
*New business attitude and experience
*Strong B2B sales experience & networking skills
*Generated £10k + GP per month new business previously
*Being able to demonstrate strong consultative, negotiations and closing skills.
*High level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations.
*Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts and in delivering high value sales with long selling cycles.
*High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
*The Business Development Manager must have experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
*Real go getter for new business
*Confident and articulate
Desirable skills: list any skills that are ‘nice to have’ but not critical to being able to perform the role (include any which are needed in the role but on which you could easily and quickly provide training) e.g.:
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce or similar platforms
* LinkedIn Social Selling experience
£30k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual