German fluent Business Travel Consultant
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
You will have a working knowledge of a native Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, and will have experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and German – role will require inbound, outbound (call-backs), and email communications.
* Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
* Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler's experience
* Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
* Passion for travel / experience with travel
* Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
* Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
* Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
* Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
* De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
* Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
* Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Experience and Education
* GDS experience (Amadeus (pref), Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry-recognized platform) (required)
* High school degree or equivalent (required)
* Travel industry experience with international booking experience (required)
Salary: 29K+ bonus
£31.4k - £40.4k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£37.7k - £53.9k Annual