US Market Support Analyst for Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The support analyst will work to improve both the internal and external customer experience for US market clients and pre-APAC clients (including ASX, Sydney open), with the opportunity to learn in depth about the many aspects of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and daily processing of portfolio composition files (PCFs), whilst also becoming involved in the client facing aspects of the work.
* This role specifically covers 4pm to midnight London hours Monday to Friday , in a 24/5 office in city, central London along with the opportunity to work from home, the candidate will be expected to work alone for the later proportion of this daily slot as European analyst team roll off post 7pm.
* Develop processing inprovements as clients on-board to the internal platform, to include documenting the manual steps to daily PCF creation in support of development towards automation
* Assist in the primary support of the daily PCF offering, liaising with the end clients, market makers and buy/sell side institutions
* Collaborate with key support team stakeholders to craft response and assist in the prioritization of internal development to ensure that clients are kept engaged.
* Must have good excel skills and be fast learner, able to pick up projects/analysis and work alone, along with constant monitoring of live support queues
* Financial background, fund management and/or accounting exposure beneficial