International Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* Basic £25K with a minimum OTE £50K and uncapped earning potential.
* Office based - Shoreham by Sea
* Additional Team Success Bonus scheme
* Structured overseas travel itinerary
* 30 days annual vacation
* Initial 3-month in-house training, followed by continuous professional development
If you’re looking for your first break in the exciting arena of international sales then please consider this opportunity. Do not be put off by any lack of experience or lack of industry knowledge. We have years of experience and confidence that we will impart, together with comprehensive training in the workflow and processes required for you to become a respected and successful salesperson. You just need to demonstrate your untapped talent, tenacity and discipline.
* You will be communicating in a multi-cultural industry with seasoned professionals such as Captains, Chief engineers, ship owners, operators, brokers, and marine lawyers, in a variety of overseas locations. You will also represent our company at industry events and social occasions.
* This fantastic opportunity is open to anybody who wants to challenge their aspirations and engage in a long-term career in business-to-business sales. You will be responsible for the entire sales process and will be expected to build long-term relationships and trust with our blue chip client base.
We expect all new recruits to work in a new product team from our dedicated Global HQ in Shoreham-By-Sea. Work hours will be regular and structured around our global client base from Japan to the west coast USA.
We are celebrating 10 years in the shipping industry and approaching an exciting growth phase with an awesome new product launch in Q4-2019. This growth is reflected in our desire to attract 10 fresh international sales executives to join our new product team.
We are category kings in web application solutions deployed onboard international trading vessels and in their shore-based office environments. Our turnkey applications aid and improve ship operations in executing their ocean voyages in a safe, secure and efficient manner.
We operate a dress down policy that is reflective of the relaxed high tech office space. Located on Brighton Road, near A27 junction, next to the mainline train station and all local bus links, with on-site parking allocation.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate they have great written, verbal and visual communication skills combined with the ability to progress projects and targets under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour at all times. It's not for everybody, but we don't want everybody.
Thank you for considering StratumFive as your long term career choice.
Application close date Monday 12th August 12:00 (BST)
Successful applicants confirmed Thursday 22nd August 17:00
Start Date: Friday 27th September 10:00
£30k - £40k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual