IT Distributed Support Technician
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
• Repair and maintain hardware (Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals where required).
• Repair and maintain customer Software tickets across different clients using client systems where needed. Typical cover requirements may include Windows, Outlook, Active Directory, Lotus Notes and a variety of common Software programs and platforms.
• Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
• Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete MAC’s to manufacturers/customers Specifications.
• Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required SLA and reflect actual work done in real time where required.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day where required.
• Any other reasonable request made by your line management
• Represent SCC in a positive and professional manner at all times
• Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
• Must be professional and presentable at all times.
• Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
• Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
• Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
• Be Familiar with all SCC polices and processes relevant to the role and/or your responsibilities to SCC and our customers.
• Be Familiar with customer policies and processes where applicable
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Experience within a desk side support role
• Accreditation or experience in either Server /MFD Printer or O/S
• Accreditation or experience in at least one Tier 1 Product (Desktop /Laptops /Printer)
• Experience in other Tier 1 Products (Desktop /Laptops /Printer)
• Tier 2 products
• Knowledge of Key Clients specific procedures
• SCC Technical Test 85%
• Expected to be exposed to site specific procedures
• SC Clearance