Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As Projects Assistant, you are responsible for preparing and controlling documentation to ensure projects run according to plan and budget. You will work closely with Engineering, Machine Shop, PU & Foam and Purchasing departments. Ultimately, you will support our procedures maintaining, transparent, up to date and easily traceable documents.
Where appropriate, assist in the preparation of project proposals, timeframes, schedules and budgets.
Review, update and raise contract documentation for new client projects e.g. Project Schedules, supplier documentation register (SDR), Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Factory Production Schedule (FPS), Drawings (DRGS), Spare Parts List and procedures.
Administer contracts awarded by collating key technical points & requirements.
Ongoing monitoring of existing contracts, communicating revisions and updates to Sales, Engineering, Production and Logistics.
Support with creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation plans and reports.
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar
• Familiarity with Project Management.
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar Document Management System
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• AutoCAD experience not essential but preferred